Saturday

May 3, 2014

Well, I'm home and had a fabulous time in NYC, Atlantic City and Hershey, PA.  We really lucked out and had good weather for almost all of our stops.  I'm not going to bore you with all 300some pictures, but here's a few of my favorites.
From the 86th floor of the Empire State Building
 Selfie from 86 floors up and a stiff wind
 From the bottom looking up
 Funny, funny play
 Loved The Big Egg Hunt eggs
 There were over 250 of these beauties




 Lady Liberty
 Freedom Tower and the 9/11 Memorial

 Memorial to John Lennon in Central Park
 Posing with the doorman from Trump Tower

 Window shopping at Tiffany's
 The Taj Mahal in Atlantic City
 Hershey's Chocolate World
 I loved my room key at Hershey Lodge
 The street lights in Hershey

 At the Memorial for Flight 93 in Shanksville, PA

 Notice the tiny jet at the bottom of this panel.

 House designed by Frank Lloyd Wright

 A quick stop at the campus at Notre Dame


1 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! You had a wonderful trip. I am so happy for you. Wonderful photos.

 
;