Monday

This is a test


I'm trying out a new blogging app called Posts.  It was free today, so I've got nothing to lose.  

What I want to be able to do is insert a picture, then some text and another picture or two.  I really want this to work.  

Supposedly I can even insert a link to another site.  So, lets see if it works.  I'm inserting a link to our weather forecast in Gordon. Click here to see if it works.

Now I'll add another picture just to see how this looks when published.

Okay, now it's the time to hit publish and see what it looks like over on my blog.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Hmmm, looks pretty good. Now to figure out how to get the pictures to be clickable if you want to get a closer look at them.

Horst in Edmonton said...

Looks like a successful test.

CAROLDEE said...

WORKS GREAT!! Love seeing the old blog back again.. Two thumbs up!! What a nest never seen one that big..Eagle I presume.. warmth coming look out.. heheh

 
;