Thursday

May 16, 2013

We're back in Madison for a couple days and the weather's been perfect.  It's hard to believe how green things got in the two weeks we were gone.  There's so many blossoms, flowers..and dandelions! At least we're not the only ones in the neighborhood that don't spray them.  

   

   

The big fire in the Northland is contained.  So sad for those that lost everything, for the wildlife and property owners that loved all the trees on their land. 

We'll be back up there tomorrow after we both get our hair cut.  It's time for our summer cuts!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please let me know if you're looking for a article author for your weblog. You have some really great articles and I think I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd absolutely love to write some content for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine.

Please blast me an email if interested. Cheers!


Feel free to visit my blog: bringnewshoes.com

 
;