Tuesday

August 27, 2013

Continuing with yesterday's theme...you never know what we'll see around here.  Today there were two sandhill cranes and some geese in our neighbors hay field.


  A few days ago I saw a whole bunch of turkeys in the same area. 


On Saturday after stopping at a friends cabin I rook this bad picture of a buck crossing the road.


And to change subjects a bit...the hot weather has really helped our garden plants.  We've had a couple tomatoes, 3 or 4 cabbages and now the zucchinis are really taking off.  I'd better pick these tomorrow or else they'll get gigantic and I'll have to make zucchini bread or some other sweet treat.  The small ones are pretty good in salads.


1 comments:

Unknown said...

I love seeing your wildlife up north. Now your garden is doing great!

 
;