Monday

Testing, 1, 2, 3

I've seen some of you Space friends have come back to blogging because of your dislike for Facebook (Hi Jenny!).  I've been considering coming back too, but it seems like the only way I can add to this is via the desktop, not from my iPad.  If I can figure out how to do it from my iPad, I'll add to this again.  Probably not as often as back in the good ol' days, but I'll try to share an occasional story about Rudy or some of my other adventures. 

No need to comment.  I'm just checking to see if I still remember how this works and all that good stuff.

Easier than ever to add pictures, looks like Google even lets me add from my phone's camera roll.  Neato!

ElfYourself video also from my phone.

No promises, but I'm working on this and hoping to figure out how to add from my iPad.  








3 comments:

CAROLDEE said...

Have A GREAT Christmas holiday! Looks like ours will be COLD and NO SNOW.. the sun and warmth just melted all we had. :-( Glad to see you back on the blog trail.. :-)

JennyD said...

No comment needed? HA. You've got to be kidding, haha. This is a treat! I was so darn happy to see you dropped by my page and I left you a reply there, too.
And it's RUDY! As soon as I saw his name I remembered and even remember when he first came into your lives and travels. Gosh, a blink ago.

I don't know if you saw my notes to Toodie, but I've had the same problems with my blog until I signed out of everything and then opened Fire Fox and went to my page that way. Then I could post AND reply AND comment on others' blogs as well. Yeah, things seem to have gotten all messed up for a lot of folks, but I say don't give up and we'll find a way. I wrote an e to Toodie today in answer to one of hers to me and she said she can't find her password to get into her blog and her new laptop doesn't recognize her page, so she'll start a new one soon. She's a fun writer; I hope she doesn't give up.

FB: ICK, I haven't posted or even ck'd in there in one year and 3 months. I don't miss it at all but glad it's there so I'll know if someone died or not. How gruesome is that?

Long enough of a comment? I love it.
XOXOXO

Seeking Serenity said...

Spacers unite once again... I kept you on my reading list just incase you returned :)

 
;